Accessories and Parts for Fireplaces, Gas Log Heating Equipment
Air Conditioners Portable
Blue Flame Gas Wall Space Heater, Infrared Plaque Gas Wall Space Heater
B Vent Fireplaces
Direct Vent Fireplaces
Electric Fireplaces Modern Electric Fireplaces
Fireplace Categories, Gas Logs, Gas, Woodburning Fireplace
Fire Pit Outdoor Gas Firepits
FMI Vantage Hearth IHP Gas Fireplace, Gas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
Gas Log Sets, Vented and Vent Free
Grand Canyon Gas Logs
Grills, Freestanding, Built-In, Portable
Hargrove Premium Products
Majestic Gas Logs
Outdoor Fireplace Gas and Wood Burning Outdoor Fireplace
Portable Heating Products
ProCom Vent Free Blue Flame Infrared Radiant Heaters
R H Peterson American Fyre Designs Fire Pit Tables and Urn
R H Peterson Real Fyre Fireplace Gas logs
Stoves Cast Iron Stove Gas and Wood Burning Stove
Sun Star Outdoor Heaters Patio and Construction
Sun Star Vent Free Infrared Radiant Flame Gas Heater
Vantage Hearth FMI IHP Gas Fireplace, Gas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
EPA III Certified Wood Burning Superior Signature Series Fireplace WCT6940WS
Your Discount Price: From $6,029.00 to $7,199.00
|Fireplace Facade Options:||
|Fireplace Door Options:||
|EPA III Certified Wood Burning Superior Signature Series Fireplace WCT6940WS
Magnificent high-efficiency, EPA III-certified and Washington State Approved fireplace with powerful non-catalytic combustion heating and impressive 4.0 cu. ft. firebox with 30" log capacity. With outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation, the WCT6940 wood-burning fireplace excels. The 4.0 cu. ft. firebox with 30" log capacity is one of the largest available in its category. The WCT6940 beautifully combines the craftsmanship of a traditional masonry fireplace with clean and powerful non-catalytic combustion heating. The gorgeous selection of doors and facades allows you to achieve a customized look that reflects your style.
- 1.3 grams/hr - 2020 NSPS compliant
- 4.0 cu.ft. firebox (tested at 3.0 cu.ft. per EPA Guidelines)
- Addition of Catalytic/Burn Tube combustion system
- Metered Boost Air without the timer
- Stronger door system with more robust handles and hinge connection
**NEW PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPING AUGUST 15! WE ARE TAKING PRE ORDERS NOW!!**
- Texured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry fireplace appearance.
- Decorative andirons add to the sophisticated look and feel.
- Up to 86.7% efficiency and 80,000 BTU heat output delivers clean and powerful heating.
- EPA-certified 7.4 gr/hr emissions.
- Burn time up to 8 hours and heating capacity up to 2,500 sq. ft.*
- Heat-activated variable-speed blower and time-delayed heat distribution provides even comfort.
- Time-delayed Air Boost system for fast and easy ignition.
- Gravity vent kits – double duct for heating multiple rooms.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
- 7" Secure Temp S-2100, Nova Temp+ HT6000+, Secure Temp GX (U.S. only) or ACBI Chimney
Ease of Operation
- Non-catalytic combustion provides virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Air wash helps keep window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
- Three optional door styles that will make an impression in any room.
- Two optional facade designs.
- Outside air kit features 4" I.D. x 10' long insulated flex and register.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights,
climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
EPA-CERTIFIED FIREPLACE COLLECTION
EPA-certified wood-burning fireplaces from Superior are expertly designed and crafted from over 30 years of experience creating high efficiency EPA fireplaces.
You can count on a lifetime of warmth from our fireplaces with the added bonus of responsible burning.
||20 Year Limited Warranty
Hammered Steel Facade
Hammered Steel Door
*Be Sure To Read Installation and Owner's Manual Before Purchase
**Installation Must Be Done By a Qualified Service Person
***Check Local Codes and Ordinances For Permitted Uses